Roasted Veggie Tacos with Guac
I love ALL tacos but these roasted veggie tacos are light enough that you could eat them everyday without feeling weighed down.
- Small tortillas (corn or flour)
- 1 soft avocado
- 1 tbs or oil (preferably coconut or avocado oil)
- 1/4 C crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1/4 C chopped Cilantro
- 1 Chopped roma tomato
- 1 small sweet potato sliced into cubes or fry shaped (If you like your potato soft option to soften it more by baking for 20 min prior to cutting up or microwaving for a bit so it cooks properly with the other ingredients)
- Chopped broccoli or broccolini
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/3 C chopped onion
- salt, pepper
- 1tsp cayenne pepper, cumin and paprika
Coat all the veggies (sweet potato, onion, broccoli, beans) with coconut oil, salt, cayenne pepper, cumin, paprika on a baking pan and roast at 375 degrees for 15- 20 minutes or until all ingredients are roasted and softened. Be sure to mix veggies up halfway though the roasted process for an even cook.
Smash avocado with a fork add seasonings to mixture, I usually do garlic, salt and pepper (I like it simple)
warm up small tortillas, add roasted mixture. Top with cilantro, goat cheese, avocado and cilantro.